Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for Healthcare (LSSGB)
How to provide knowledge ?
- The program includes a variety of methods for helping trainees attain specific levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities as the program is conducted using a mix of:
- Indoor lectures
- Individual and team assignments/exercises.
The Program consists of 6 Main Modules:
- Why health economics? "2 sessions"
- Important (if not unique) Aspects of healthcare economics
- How markets interrelate in medical care and health insurance
- Utility & health "2 sessions"
- How to think about health and healthcare
- The production of health
- The model of consumption and health
- The transformation of medical care to health "2 sessions"
- The productivity of medical care
- Confusion about the production function: policy dilemma
- Physician's specific variations (medical practice styles)
- The demand for medical care: Conceptual framework "2 sessions"
- Indifference curves for health and other goods
- From indifference curves to demand curves
- How demand curves depend on illness events
- Demand curves for many medical services
- Use of demand curve to measure the value of care
- Empirical studies of Medical care demand and Applications "2 sessions"
- The demand for quality
- Applications and extensions of demand theory
- The Hospital as Supplier of Medical Care "2 sessions"
- Where does the utility function come from?
- Long run versus short run costs
- The hospitals cost curve
- Another complication: outpatient surgery
- The demand curve facing a single hospital
- Hospitals in the Marketplace "2 sessions"
- A model of equilibrium quality and price
- Competition "Old style" versus "New style"
- Nursing "shortage"
- Externalities in Health and Medical Care "2 sessions"
- Externalities, property rights, and the control of externalities
- Solutions to the externality problems
- What is Lean
- What is Six Sigma
- Sigma level calculation
- Six Sigma Teams
- Project Documentation
- Project Charter & VOC
- Value Stream Mapping
- Simulation Game – Round 1
- Measure Gateway
- Introduction to Process Mapping
- Process Mapping: High Level Flow charts
- Process Mapping: SIPOC
- Process Mapping: Process Activity Chart
- Process Mapping: Spaghetti Diagram
- Process Mapping: Deployment/Swim Lane Maps
- Process Mapping: Detailed Activity Maps
- Prioritization Matrix
- Data Collection Plan
- Planning for Data Collection
- Measuring Variation Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Minitab
- Measurement System Analysis for continuous data
- Measurement System Analysis for Attribute data
- Introduction to Graphical Analysis
- Dot plot, Histogram, Time Series, Normality Plot, Boxplot,Pareto
- Control Charts
- Simulation Game – Round 2
- Introduction to Analyze
- Tree Diagram
- Tree Diagram
- Cause and Effect
- Process Door – FMEA
- Process Door - Lead Time Analysis and Flow Analysis
- 5 Why's
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Step 1: Generate Solutions
- Mind Mapping
- Step 2: Lean Future State Mapping
- 7 Wastes
- VSM-Future State
- Quick Changeover (QCO)
- Standardized Work
- Step 3: Select Best Solution
- Step 4 Risk assessment FMEA
- Risk Assessment
- Develop Implementation plan
- Implementation plan
- Process Control
- Control Plans
- Training Plan
- Project Close Out Process
- Simulation Game – Round 3
The Program is designed to be conducted in 8 training days.
- Once/week (usually Tuesdays, rarely Saturdays (2times only))
Total Hours:64 Hrs.
Do you provide any online programs?
- Not yet ,Kindly visit www.QQMD.org
What about other modules?
- Yes, we announced for:
- Lean Green Belt Six Sigma for healthcare
- Statistical Process Control on Minitab
- Clinical Nutrition training program
- Clinical Pharmacy training Program
- BLS training
Who are our candidates ?
- Physicians, Pharmacists, Dentists, Physiotherapist, Veterinary physicians, Nurses, Nutritionists, MBA
Is previous quality studies mandatory ?
- It's preferable but not mandatory:
- Total quality management Diploma, Hospital Management, CPHQ, MBA, DBA, Six sigma.
What Is The Location?
- Symbios consulting center: Street 87 (cross street 16) building 30 ground floor-Thakanat El Maadi- Cairo-Egypt
Financial Price of the program?
- 7000 L.E+ 50 $
- Materials will be delivered as soft copies.
- 50 $ For Exam will be dileverd by hand at QQMD Company Permsis
How to pay ?
You Can Pay Cash or 3 installments
- 3500 L.E before the start (Max. 26/4/2014)
- 3500 L.E after the first month (3/6/2014)
- 50 $ before the exam (24/6/2014) dileverd by hand at QQMD Company Permsis
How To Register?
- Register & Payment Online Now
- Direct Payment at QQMD Company Premsis
121 Al Twfeek str. Al Tawfeek city, Nasr city, Cairo, Egypt- 2nd floor apartment 21