Professional Certificate in Healthcare Economic and Logistical Accreditation Procedures(PELAC)
الشهادة الاحترافية اللوجستيه فى أساليب اعتماد المستشفيات و اقتصاديات القطاع الصحي
- About & Goals Program
- Online Application & Payment
How to provide knowledge ?
- The program includes a variety of methods for helping trainees attain specific levels of knowledge, skills, and abilities as the program is conducted using a mix of:
- Indoor lectures
- Individual and team assignments/exercises.
The Program consists of 2 Main Modules:
- Why health economics? "2 sessions"
- Important (if not unique) Aspects of healthcare economics
- How markets interrelate in medical care and health insurance
- Utility & health "2 sessions"
- How to think about health and healthcare
- The production of health
- The model of consumption and health
- The transformation of medical care to health "2 sessions"
- The productivity of medical care
- Confusion about the production function: policy dilemma
- Physician's specific variations (medical practice styles)
- The demand for medical care: Conceptual framework "2 sessions"
- Indifference curves for health and other goods
- From indifference curves to demand curves
- How demand curves depend on illness events
- Demand curves for many medical services
- Use of demand curve to measure the value of care
- Empirical studies of Medical care demand and Applications "2 sessions"
- The demand for quality
- Applications and extensions of demand theory
- The Hospital as Supplier of Medical Care "2 sessions"
- Where does the utility function come from?
- Long run versus short run costs
- The hospitals cost curve
- Another complication: outpatient surgery
- The demand curve facing a single hospital
- Hospitals in the Marketplace "2 sessions"
- A model of equilibrium quality and price
- Competition "Old style" versus "New style"
- Nursing "shortage"
- Externalities in Health and Medical Care "2 sessions"
- Externalities, property rights, and the control of externalities
- Solutions to the externality problems
- First Quality Day - Quality Planning
- Gap Analysis
- How do the surveyors work
- understanding accreditation standards
- Dashboard and KPIs -KPI validation
- International Patient Safety Goals
- Risk Management
- Root Cause Analysis
- Quality Improvement Methodology
- Medical Record Guide-Medical Record Indicators
- Medical Record Auditing workshop-IPSGs Workshop
- Committee Structure
- Excel Tricks
- Minitab Applications
The Program is designed to be conducted in 32 training days.
- Twice/week (Saturday/Sundays) at Alex
- Twice/week (Wednesday/Thursdays) at Cairo
Total Hours:114 Hrs.
- Alex wave:
- Saturdays from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM/11:00 AM-03:00 PM
- Sundays from 04:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Cairo wave:
- Wednesdays from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM/11:00 AM-03:00 PM
- Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Do you provide any online programs?
- Not yet ,Kindly visit www.QQMD.org
What about other modules?
- Yes, we announced for:
- Lean Green Belt Six Sigma for healthcare
- Statistical Process Control on Minitab
- Clinical Nutrition training program
- Clinical Pharmacy training Program
- BLS training
Who are our candidates ?
- Physicians, Pharmacists, Dentists, Physiotherapist, Veterinary physicians, Nurses, Nutritionists, MBA
What Is The Minimum No. Of Trainees ?
- Minimum No. Of Trainees: 15 trainees
- Maximum No. Of Trainees: 25 trainees
Is previous quality studies mandatory ?
- It's preferable but not mandatory:
- Total quality management Diploma, Hospital Management, CPHQ, MBA, DBA, Six sigma.
What is The Location ?
- Alex wave:College of International Transport & Logistics-Alexandria-Waboor Elmayah
- Cairo Wave:College of International Transport & Logistics-Cairo-Sheratoon
Financial Price of the program?
- 9000 L.E+ 425 L.E for the material/Participant
- Materials will be delivered as soft copies.
- If hardcopy requested you must pay 425 L.E + 150 L.E = 575 L.E
How to pay ?
You Can Pay Cash or 3 installments
For Alex wave:
- 5000 L.E before the start (Max. 10/04/2014)
- 2000 L.E after the first month (10/05/2014)
- 2000 L.E after the second month (10/06/2014)
For Cairo wave:
- 5000 L.E before the start (Max. 18/05/2014)
- 2000 L.E after the first month (18/06/2014)
- 2000 L.E after the second month (18/07/2014)
How To Register?
- Register & Payment Online Now
- Direct Payment at QQMD Company Premsis
121 Al Twfeek str. Al Tawfeek city, Nasr city, Cairo, Egypt- 2nd floor apartment 21